This 5wt 11ft M-Series Spey Rod is a high performance fast action fly rod that will out perform any of the competition at a fraction of the price. We believe that a good fly rod shouldn't break the bank and we've spent years perfecting the look, feel, and performance of this rod for that reason! This fly rod looks good, feels good, and out performs any of the $800 and over fly rods you see at your local fly shop. From our real wood reel seat to our custom designed cork grip with custom inserts this rod is top of the line. We didn't forget the most important part either, the blank! We have pulled out all the stops on this rod and gave it our all with our next level Graphinex Technology that gives the rod better weight, better sensitivity, and better rebound on the rod so you can get pin point accuracy.
This 5 weight 11 foot Spey rod is great for two handed spey style casting with Skagit and Scandi line types. It is particularly good for situations where there is trees or blockages behind you that hinder your ability to cast behind you. They are also good for indicator style fishing in a lake or river where a larger size rod is needed. These rods are great for swinging flies in rivers and making long casts.
This fly rod pairs well with the Qualifly Carbontech fly reel. You can use multiple different types of line with this rod. A Scandi or Skagit 350-370 grain line will suit you best with this rod.
- Fast action rod with a fast recovery for better casting
- Next level Graphinex technology that only Outlaw has
- Multi modulus construction for increased strength and sensitivity
- AAAA grade cork handle
- 4 piece construction
- Logo on butt of cork
- Midnight matte black anti-glare finish
- Gold thread wraps
- Type 3 aluminum reel seat with saltwater safe finish
- Real burlwood reel seat
- Larger top guide with ceramic inserts on lower guides
- Comes with a custom embroidered cordura rod tube
- Every Outlaw Rod comes with a Lifetime Warranty